Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

I Love Baseball!!

Little League baseball is officially over for my family.  We have been going to little league games every Saturday for 9 years and of course you have to add in the the weekday games as well.  I know I will miss these baseball games and the innocence the kids have during this time of their lives.  But onward to bigger and better things, like High School sports.  Here comes football in just 3 short weeks...   WOW!!!

Here are just a few pictures of my boy's years in baseball. 

All Stars



All Stars



This year, playing 2nd base.


Getting instruction from the coach.


My lefty getting ready to smash the ball.


Going for the bunt.


Sitting on the bench waiting for his "at bat".



Playing around before the game, is this a golf swing?


Finishing up that golf swing.



I love baseball...

Hoping your Sunday is fantastic!

xo

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely going to miss all of this!!
    -H

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...