You will need cardstock paper, thin fabric, spray adhesive ( I used what I had on hand from Joanne's-Tacky Spray) and something to transfer. I used the "You are My Sunshine" graphic that was used on "Under the Table and dreaming" blog.
1. Cut your very thin fabric to the size of the cardstock. Mine was 81/2 x 11.
2. Spray the cardstock (In a ventaliated area) with the tacky spray. I just went along with the directions on the can.
3. Place the fabric carefully on the cardstock.
4. pull up your graphic on your printer and select "Print". I did a test print on regular printer paper just to make sure the graphic would print correctly.
Make sure the fabric is placed in your printer the correct side up so it will actually print on the fabric.
*Note: You don't have the reverse the print doing it this way!
5. Voila, it should be perfect, now you can frame it.
6. I used an inexpensive black frame from Ikea.
I have included the graphic as a jpeg for you to use (courtesy of "under the Table and Dreaming")
I hope you all give this a try. It's fun and easy peasy!
Linking up with: