Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

~Washington D.C. 2012~

I just wanted to share a few (she took 280 shots) of Hannah's pictures from her Washington D.C. trip this Spring.  By the looks of the pictures you can see she had a great time and I think she is turning out to be a pretty good little photographer!  The shots of the cherry blossoms are gorgeous if I do say so myself.  The kids were so lucky to have been in D.C. at the perfect time for the cherry trees!



Monticello


Hannah hanging with Thomas Jefferson


That's my girl taking pics of the rugs in King George's Palace, Williamsburg, VA


Hannah thought this was a cute house, Williamsburg, VA
She is right!


Cherry blossoms blooming!


Just beautiful!


Great perspective: Blossoms, river and the Jefferson monument



The Capital Buildings Rotunda


There she is in front of the Capital


Arlington Cemetery


I thought this was really cool, this was taken from the bus!


Pentagon Memorial for September 11th


Fords Theater, the famous balcony!

These were just a few of the places the kids visited while in the D.C. area and as you can see my son didn't take one photograph!

I hope you enjoyed these pictures, I know I did!

xo

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time!! Loved taking all of the pictures!!! I definitely will do something like that again!!
    -H

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...