Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

~First Craft Night of 2014~

I hosted my first "Craft Night" a couple of weeks ago.  I decided to invite just 3 good friends over as my guinea pigs for this crafting idea.  We made fabric garlands/banners for Valentines Day.  I had already cut strips of all different types of fabric so we could experiment and let the creative juices flow...    
I think they turned out great.  The only pictures of the finished product I got were of mine (go figure!)
I know the girls had lots of fun and we decided to definitely do it again.  I just have to decide what craft will be next.  







Can't wait for our next "Craft Night" party ladies!!

xo


linking up with: Savvy Southern Style
                        Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...