Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fourth of July Mantel...

Well, yesterday I got inspired to do a few 4th of July decorations in our family room.  Of course I didn't want to spend any money on this because it will probably be up for a week or so.  So I went outside and cut some flowers from the backyard and then went to my scrap booking drawer and found some blue and red scrapbook paper along with some ribbon.  I went into the kitchen and pulled out some pitchers, I just happen to have a red one and had to decide which white one I wanted to use and then through it all together.  It is definitely festive and I hope it will help make the holiday a fun one!

















Happy Independence Day 2012!!
xo

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Just so spur of the moment!
    -H

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...