Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

~Coffee Filter Wreath~

I absolutely love these coffee filter wreath's. They have been around the blog world for a while but I have yet to make one, so I am getting ready to get my glue gun out and start glueing.  It looks so easy.  Depending on your decor you can use natural colored coffee filters for that "Natural" look or white filters for that bright, clean look.  I love them both! Check out the tutorial here at the "Nesting Place" Blog.






Here is a beautiful sphere made of coffee filters!


And here is an adorable garland made with dyed coffee filters, love that!

All photos via "The Nesting Place"

I hope you all try these easy fun wreaths and have a fantastic weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a creative idea! I can't wait to try it out!
    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog, and I just finished making one of these today! My fingers are feeling the pain;) Good luck with yours, I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...