Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

~My babies 13th birthday~

Well today my kid's become teenagers and turn 13 years old.  Wow time flies FAST!
Here are some quick photos I took this morning to celebrate their day.  As you can see I got alot of cooperation from my daughter and not so much from my son, oh well and so the teenage years begin...



Let's have another try at a nice photo...



I guess I have to settle for this one...




We have 1 party planned for the planner of the two (guess who that is?)
And the other will get some kind of celebration with his friends when we can fit it in with all of his baseball stuff!

Happy Birthday to my babies,  I love you and I am so glad I got to have you!!!
xoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics - Happy Birthday Hannah and Austin! Hope to see you all over summer! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...